The Village to Village Network (VtVN) is a national organization that collaborates to maximize the growth, impact and sustainability of individual Villages and the Village Movement. The Network provides expert guidance, resources and support to help communities establish and maintain their Villages. Resources include:
- Networking – with peers who are developing and running Villages.
- E- Newsletter – updates on VtV Network, information on upcoming webinars, new Village BetterBuys, and much more.
- Document Library – latest research on the Village movement and pertinent topics, including presentation information from previous VtVN conferences, sample policies and archived webinars.
- Forums – join conversations, look at previous topics, start a thread with thoughts and questions.
- Webinars – watch archived webinars and download Power Point presentations.
- Village BetterBuys – discounted providers that Villages can use to run their Village and offer to their members (ClubExpress, home care, background checks, insurance, website technology for older adults, etc.)
- Toolkits – Village 101Toolkit is a “how to” document for starting a Village that includes a checklist for specific steps.
- Mentor Program – a peer mentor of connecting with an established Village to help with any questions about Village formation, best practices, and programming.
- Membership Directory – provides a listing of all members who have opted to include their information in the directory.
- National Village Gathering – annual gathering at a discounted member rate.
The CRVC works closely with the Village to Village Network on projects related to Village development.
Village to Village Network Membership:
Trial Membership – $125 for 6 months
This membership is for groups of individuals in the exploration stage of starting a Village. You will have full access to all of the member resources – document library, webinars, toolkits and more. This membership will give access to one individual who is the primary member that controls the account and 10 secondary members who can login and access all member resources. This is a trial membership that lasts for 6 months and can be renewed for up to two years or until you achieve your 501(c)(3) status, whichever comes first.
Regular Member – $425/Year per Village
This membership is intended for developing and operating (open) Villages who are incorporated organizations or have already used a full year of the opportunity membership. Villages have full access to all member resources – mentor, document library, discounted Village website through ClubExpress, toolkits and more. This membership gives access to one primary member who controls the account, 20 secondary members who have separate logins, and 10 tertiary members who will receive our updates and forum posts. This membership renews on an annual basis from your join date.
For more information, visit the Village to Village Network Website.